Росси́я

Re: Росси́я

Postby 1914 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Dobro odradjena gostovanja od Ruskih top ekipa
Spartak(oko 2000 navijaca) u Liverpulu-bili jos prisutni Orel,Levski Sofija,Lech Poznan/LKS Lodz-njihove sekcije iz Engleske

CSKA(oko 500) u Mancesteru-bilo je oko 50 navijaca Widzewa,par Ruchovih,Grobara i CSKA Sofija

Posle dugo vremena vidim da je zastava Yaroslavke bila prisutna.

Lech+LKS su trazili kontakt ,ali su ih Engleski panduri sprecili

Lokosi(oko njih 800) u Zlinu

Vidim da su dobru ekipu poslali zasto sto je Poljska blizu(nikad ne znas da li ce neka grupa ih napasti),bili prisutni 1HW,Vikingi,,Brave Hearts,matore ekipe tipa Ultras Loko,Mad Dobermans Firm i Street Engines.

Zenitovci(njih oko 800) u Sosjedadu-nema boljih slika trenutno

Napli kafic gde se nalazila domaca ekipom+jos par okrsaja u gradu gde su pobedili Zenitovci

Postby 1914 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Oprostajno pismo Dime Boksera(jednog od vodja RBW-koji je presao iz Yar)-dotakao se livade izmedju RBW i Union,Jugend(plus 8 likova iz RBW) i Union,raskola sa Yar i Jugend-strasan tekst(na engleskom je prevod toliko koliko bolji od srpskog,mada ko ne zna engleski nek prevede na srpski u google translate).Mislim da su odlaskom njegovim RBW otisli u Istoriju sto se tice huliganizma.

Prvi deo

Foreword.

This riddle was written in February last year, with the aim of highlighting the events of the end of 2014. The author repeatedly rejected the request to write about the fight UNION vs RBW, but later realized that writing the text is inevitable, and if someone else writes about it, then the events of that year may be presented simply as a description of the fight itself, although it was only It is only the derivative of the confluence of many moments.

The story was written for the RBW surviving the next reincarnation, but in the light of the events of that year, it was possible to assume that its release would be canceled, or at least postponed to a distant perspective. Given that the text has already been written, I think that it will be a good New Year's gift for the participants of those events. The author does not want to post it in the social network, so I ask you to refrain from this too (the time of writing the foreword in February 2016, at the time of publication, the author gave his consent (Notes "Helm of Horror")). The story was written primarily for himself, he has many personal experiences, so if he does not see life on the pages of the designated magazine, it means that he will simply remain in the narrow circle of people invited to reading.

Old Men Here Not a Place"

The second half of 2014. turned out to be anomalously hot for the public: covering the Union RBW Party, with the complete rout of the latter, a little later beating the same Union of small members of Yaroslavki and Co. on the day of the derby, "okolofutbolny transfer" - the transition of the former combat leader Yaroslavka in RBW, the complete fiasco of Yaroslavka in the fight with homeless people, and two fights in the format of the "clearing" Union VS Jugend + RBW, and Union VS RBW, different in scale and consequences.

The story given below is written with the words of the "Transfer" mentioned above. It is exclusively his point of view, and may not coincide with the opinion of other participants in the events.

The layout.

My first working meeting as the new leader of RBW was held in the format of a meeting of the board of directors of the once powerful red-blue holding, where I was going to present my concept of an anti-crisis development plan, leaving the impression that I could pull. To the general regret of all those present, the state of RBW was so sad that without a presentation, I got 100% freedom in action, because it seemed impossible to make it even worse.

After a short briefing on the current state of affairs, we went on to discuss the upcoming events. On the horizon looming two fights, before the main Union VS Union Jugend-RBW remained only three weeks. I refused to participate in it, because as a whole it was a fight with Jugend, where RBW played a small role in adding the necessary number of participants. Taking into account the strategy chosen by Jugend, the training conducted, and other important factors, in the form of remaining time and personal relationships between the leaders of the teams, we felt that there would be more chances to win if we left everything as it is, rather than trying at the last moment to make drastic changes taking into account my appearance.

But if everything was clear with the first fight, only a human resource was required of us, then there was no understanding how to be with the second one.

The initial conditions dictated by Union were as follows:
• from us no less than 20
• Only those who are on "turtles" can participate, but they are not related to other collectives

Given that the last 8-9 years, these "skulls" were distributed exclusively to representatives of other brigades (within the collective, too, initiated the "Skulls" (note "Helmet of Horror")), it turned out that the combat units at best, we typed no more than 15, most of whom were going to participate in the first fight.

Breaking the head, where we get people, by the way a proposal from one company of the firm came up, to give us a lease for "non-fired regionalists". On this proposal, I spoke categorically, saying that if it was decided to go this way, then definitely without my participation. Objections were not found, and since ideas where to take people yet was not, we simply decided to go from the result, which will end the first fight.

Result.

Our union bloc suffered a crushing and defenseless defeat. The fight lasted less than two minutes, that with the participation of so many people, it was just ridiculous. My few troops survived the fight with the following losses: two could be learned only by dress, another with broken ribs, but most got off the standard set: concussions, hematomas and abrasions.

Here I would like to pay tribute to Union. The fight was not stubborn, except for a few episodes, went into one wicket, and many k-b participants, you can tell, did not even have time to release the steam, and this, as a rule, leads to "dancing on the bodies." For single episodes, there was nothing like this, and if we took the result as a whole, there were not more than a dozen seriously injured on our side. The majority got off with minor and moderate injuries. It was embarrassing that a considerable part of the participants remained practically intact.

While the participants came to themselves and exchanged emotions, I gathered my own to say "a couple of encouraging words." It is difficult to look into people's eyes, in which there is nothing but emptiness. I do not remember what I said, but I remembered exactly one phrase, only because she obliged me at least for a feat "... this will not happen in our fight". Despite the fact that I spoke this warmly and sincerely, I think that for most of my words, given the state in which they were, passed by the ears. I finished my "fiery" speech: "... our preparation begins tomorrow! Collection in the hall to 11 ". It was necessary to see their faces ... rose whine: "Wait, let me come to myself. Let's at least a week. " On top of that, it was suggested that instead of tomorrow's training we "throw off" the stress behind a glass of tea, and discuss our further actions. I said a couple of strong words to myself, I repeated the time of collection and went to the side of the car.
Last edited by 1914 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 1914 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Drugi deo

The living will envy the dead.

Another condition imposed on us, which minimized the already illusory chances of victory, was that the gap between the first and second fights should not be more than a month. As I wrote above, our first working meeting ended with the decision to take a break in action and wait for the result of the first meeting. The only thing that I did, it found a coach, in whose hands handed the process of preparation.

My acquaintance with Oleg was in the club Meridian, where he works as head coach. I remember our first meeting ... he was holding a mug of tea in his hand and was listening to my technical assignment: "I need a month for people who, relatively in the sport, were put two things: stamina and work out a reception before automatism." In response, a minimum of questions and as a summary: "Are you sure that this will be enough?". My answer was to defeat the enemy, who has the ability to put at least a minimum of 2-3 equivalent members against us, plus to this on the emotional rise, no. But there is something that they most likely did not take into account. Yaroslavka in its time was the best, mostly thanks to the "glades", and I was one of those who trained people at the professional level.

The next day in the hall almost everyone gathered who should have participated, to which I honestly did not count. Apparently, my words still produced some kind of effect. In addition to the "survivors", several veterans from Yaroslavka arrived for training. Plus three or four people on the recommendation, as a possible replacement. Having familiarized the composition with the coach, I said the words that conveyed feelings from yesterday's shame, and added that we are obliged to do our best to at least perform worthy.

With a smile I remember our first workout: it took no more than 20 minutes, but then it seemed like an eternity and became a real hell for almost everyone. In 2012 I discovered a crossfit. In addition to the excellent drive, for me it was interesting because there you constantly balance on the brink of your psychophysical capabilities. And it is in the moments of arrival on the verge, when the hands are no longer rising, the face is sweaty, so that the eyes can not be opened, and the motor of that and it will explode, you have the opportunity to see yourself, and often this is not the most pleasant sight. The beginning of the training was exactly this: vomiting came to my mouth, and a veil stood before my eyes. By the end of the warm-up, someone was moving along the wall, someone was crawling on the kerchief, only the coach was on his feet.

In general, our entire preparatory process consisted of work to the limit, when for happiness it would have fainted, but unfortunately, before fainting things never came to pass. In addition to the hall, we trained on the street, gaining the habituation of the lungs to cold air. In general, our training was as close as possible to the regime of hardcore. I remember an hour and a half training in the damp frosty weather on the Sparrow Hills, when the frozen fingers tightened firmly into the grip position of the horizontal bar and I had to do push-ups on the elbows. In general, it was really tough.

Our group of "stuntmen" quickly found a common language with Oleg, and in spite of the fact that the fan theme is extremely remote for him, he approached the process with "soul" and invested in us all himself. As the date of the meeting approached, thanks to such training, we really added. Our progress was all the more obvious and by the end of the first month, most of those who at the beginning could hardly stand a couple of rounds of active work, was able to work up to half an hour without rest. To be fair, we must say that fortune seemed to be interested in us and the date of the meeting was transferred several times, which gave us an additional month.

From the evil one.

After covering the RBW party and wringing out the master's "regalia", after a while the meeting of all interested persons in the barter took place. We must give credit to the "hijackers" - they drew a scenario of return, unexpected, albeit without intrigue. The Allied collectives were divided into two separate meetings, increasing the number of participants by one. At the same time, cutting the possibility of qualitative composition to others, which in the first and second cases, reduced the already poor chances of victory.

In gambling there is one similar point: when you just start to comprehend the basics, then you play solely for the victory, though clumsy, the main thing is to win. As the level of mastery increases, you begin to use more sophisticated combinations, which in case of victory give not only a gain, but also authority. But the more complex the combination, the more "floating moments", and here not only experience is important, but also the ability not to give vent to emotions.

Undoubtedly, Union is one of the most experienced and strongest of collectives not only in Russia, but also in Europe. They have long experienced the stage "just to kick off" and the majority of their victories are large and beautiful parties that oblige to recognize this collective as one of the most successful, if not the most successful (at least in 2014). And now, having a hand in hand, guaranteeing them victory, even if not over the strongest opponents, they decide to play twice, and the second game is initially uninteresting, because after the other half of the table the player sits at an order of magnitude weaker, and on his hands which, according to Union rules, can not be trump cards. It was the desire to play the "python and the mouse" that became the emotions that led Union to defeat, because the victory over RBW did not give them anything, except the satisfaction of some internal unhealthy complexes.

Postby 1914 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Treci deo

"Friendship".

Probably the most difficult task for me was to assemble the composition, going into the narrow framework of the established "dresscoat". Having compiled a list of tied warriors, whose participation hypothetically gave us at least some chances to win, I had about ten personal meetings, but I was able to get only a few positive answers. As part of Jugend at that time there were four people who had RBW shirts and with the consent of Union could replenish our lineup. But in fact it was not so simple: two were seriously broken in the first glade, and the possibility of the participation of the other two by mutual consent was not considered.

In order not to wash the "underwear" in public, I will say so, the first month "broken", they said, could not take part for health reasons, and when the meeting was moved for another month, they simply refused to participate in the fight, indicating the reasons that we considered an excuse. It turned out an interesting situation: in the first fight, which in fact was Union VS Jugend, from RBW participated eight people, almost half of those who were supposed to participate in the second fight. But when our turn came, Jugend, who loved to emphasize our "brotherly relations", was hampered by two people, and apart from personal assistance in the form of a free sports hall (thanks to S-tu!), They did not help! The situation can be treated differently, but in fact it was a halid kid, the cause of which was the "witch hunt" for cowardly defeat, and not the desire for re-arming.

Another example of "friendly" relations. With the assistance of my colleagues in the shop, I managed to get on a fighter from Yaroslavka, which, he said, had long been disappointed by his current leadership, and was not going to tie it up today or tomorrow. I knew this man well, and I was sincerely glad to see him in our team. At our first and only meeting with him, in the presence of two general comrades, I offered him a place in the composition, explaining that, under the conditions of the "dresscoat", he could not be related to another team. In total, this meant that he would have to surrender his team shirt, thereby confirming the exit from Yaroslavl and go to RBW. He agreed, saying that he would give up his jersey in the near future. But as it turned out later, he did not hurry to surrender, and only a few days before the fight, when I put him in an ultimatum form before his choice, or he does what he promised, or we forget about our conversation, he, he said, with the authorities and expressed his intentions.

Only a few weeks after the fight, I was faced with the fact that in fact the T-shirt was not handed over, plus he had an agreement that he would be covered, in case I would be interested. To my great regret, I have to admit that in this story I remain pizdabolom before Union, because I gave them my word that everything will be consistent with the arrangements.

Day X.

The day before the fight, I gathered everyone in the hall. Probably it was like, on the conversation of the coach with the team in the locker room, before the most important game of the season. The fear of the unknown is what binds you, not allowing you to believe in yourself. The meaning of this meeting was that people should go to bed with the idea that tomorrow there will not be anything they are not ready for. Everything that we have to go through, we've already gone through countless times in training, and the quickest way to end our anguish lies, or rather, will be on the other side of the field.

After the conversation, I sent everyone home, but me, and my technical team, had a few more hours to work on preparing tomorrow's "triumph of the will." I got home by midnight. There were too many thoughts in my head to just fall asleep, and several hours of turning from side to side were waiting for me.

I woke up completely empty. I do not know what was the reason, maybe because of bad sleep, or simply could not stand the emotional stress of the last days. I was sitting at the table, and I was staring at one point thinking about what was to come. I did not feel fear and did not torment myself with inner feelings, everything was indifferent to me. And it frankly strained me, not for myself, but for the responsibility that lay on me that day. I could not afford to appear before the guys in such a "disassembled state", because my inner mood would be automatically transferred to them. But despite careful attempts to feel like Alexander Matrosov, nothing really came out.

Already approaching the gathering site, I called M-li, who was supposed to be present at the glade as a "watcher". The tube was picked up by his wife and said that he had already left, and left the phone at home. She asked about my mood for a fight (as she knew)), wished good luck and asked for revenge for her husband. Of course, I could not tell her that I do not have any mood, and I do not even know how I will set people up. Instead, I assured her that today we will lay on the field with bones, but the victory will be ours. I do not know what happened after this conversation, but something clicked in me. The symbol of this fight, I saw revenge for repeatedly beaten M-li, who was not only the leader of Yaroslavka, but also a member of RBW.

In addition, another motivation surfaced in my head, but this time personal. To my deep regret, today's Yaroslavka extremely remotely resembles the one that it was with me. At that time there was friendship, mutual assistance and readiness to stand up to the end not for oneself, but for the sake of those who stood side by side. It was thanks to these qualities that we won where it seemed impossible. At present, all this is missing and the only thing Yaroslavka stands out against the general background of the brigades is the abundance of regional collectives in its composition. For me it was a good opportunity to show what a real Yaroslavka is.

Arriving at the gathering site and seeing the mood of the audience, I exhaled. There and without my help everything was in order. Unlike what I saw before the previous fight, there were people who were confident of victory. For the sake of justice, it must be said that there were those who felt insecure, but most were in anticipation of the "dessert".

Given the number of participants, I did not become muddled with tactics, making the battle formation in line, with a common goal not to ease the onslaught. It was for this purpose that our emphasis was on endurance. On the other hand, it was not the first time using the military talent of the great commander Alexander Suvorov, who said that every soldier should know his maneuver, I explained to everyone his personal task.

After receiving a call from Union that they are ready, we got into combat formation and I fixed the mood with a small speech, after which it seemed to me, the most difficult was to wait for the fight to begin. Coming to the field and taking the battle formation, there was a moment that, it seems to me, determined the winner. Both sides for a second hesitated, as if waiting for the actions of the opponent, and then I yelled: "Why are we standing, there they are, already gone !!!", and the two sides, almost simultaneously, ran to meet each other.

My plan was played, Union obviously did not expect a protracted fight and put it out in the first two or three minutes, began to give it away frankly. We, having withstood the onslaught, albeit with losses, began to slowly incline the scales in our direction. At the fifth minute the fight was stopped by the decision of the opposite side.

In a bitter fight, where two characters met, two bars, two "stories", we won an important victory for all of us. Personally for me, its importance was and is not that we defeated one of, or the strongest collective of Russia, because for us it was not a fight for the first place. With this victory we have shown that by persistent work, training at the limit of one's possibilities, and believing in oneself, one can win even where it seems impossible. Yes, my colleagues will forgive me for the new shop, but it was the fight of Union with that Yaroslavka, which no longer exists, and I think there will be no more

Postby 1914 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Cetvrti deo

It's time to collect stones.

Despite the fact that only one winner is recognized as a winner, both can benefit from experience and food for thought. For RBW, this victory was an opportunity to retire with a high head. (We only dream of rest (note: "The helmet of horror")). Concerning the Union, from which I later heard, "... that if we put our" youngsters ", then you would not stand for a minute," I can only say that such a victory rather emphasized their lack of confidence in their abilities, rather than the opposite. For a reasonably inexpensive "price," they received a valuable lesson, which, subject to detailed study, will help them to be the strongest not only in the city, but also in the glades, which in turn will require the teams of serious quality growth.

Despite the fact that RBW fully deserved this victory, I recognize that if Union played exclusively on the result, we had no chance. Therefore, I want to thank my "Connected", for the fact that despite the disagreement in his team, we were exposed to an approximately equal force against us.

For Union it was the fifth defeat, with my participation. Despite this, "official statistics" claims that there have been only four defeats in the entire history of the collective's existence (see the entry for "fanstyle" for the 15th anniversary of Union), in fact there are at least three more of them (a fight with Yaroslavka on platform Severyanin in 2001, covering the bar on Dynamo, December 2005, a fight with KIDS on kebabs, summer 2006). Without my inherent modesty, I can say with certainty that the three victories were due to the incomparable and timeless genius of the military art of A. Suvorov, the books about which I was reading in 06-07, and later I was able to apply his developments against Union and other of the collectives .

"A swan song".

People who came to the striation in the early 2000s, not to mention those who were there before, long lost themselves against the backdrop of a younger generation that lives different concepts. The stadium is now run by ultras, and not bullies, as it was before. There is nothing wrong with this, for this the future, but I never took myself to the ultras, and I have not been interested in what happens at the stadium for a long time. That "okolofutbol", which I knew, and who grew up due to me, under the influence of many factors, was transformed into "okolosport", which due to age and life goals is not interesting to me.

It has long been time for new heroes, who are waiting for victory and defeat. "Old men" should leave on time, and if in 2011. my care may have been premature, but now for this the best moment. The fight with Union was for me a farewell gift, the last opportunity to plunge into the world to which I gave 10 years of my life, and I am grateful to fate and people, thanks to whom I was able to emerge victorious.
February 2016

dok

Postby dok » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am

Pale neke zastave cska na derbiju sa spartakom,zna li iko nesto o tome?

Postby 1914 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:09 pm

dok wrote:Pale neke zastave cska na derbiju sa spartakom,zna li iko nesto o tome?

Nista specijalno,to su simpatizerske zastave Vladimir i Tula.U Vladmiru CSKA nema hul ekipu,dok grad drzi lokalna grupa Torpedo Vladmir,a ima i Spartak svoje dve hul(Славия i sekcija GF96)ekipe.Dok u Tuli glavna CSKA hul ekipa je Hunters(nekad podrzavali Arsenal Tulu,pa presli za CSKA) koja je jedan od osnivaca trece po snazi CSKA hul ekipe Provincijska Familija.

ashatoraman

Postby ashatoraman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:43 am

Ruska navijacka scena je kao spanska serija, ne mogu nikako da skontam ko za koga navija i ko je iz kog grada i koja je hul ili ultras ekipa. Ludilo mozga.

Svaka cast 1914 na izvestajima.

Ултрас

Postby Ултрас » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Postby 1914 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:04 pm

17.12.2017. просмотр Jungvolk + Северные(CSKA) vs просмотр Браво + просмотр Young Front Line(Spartak) 10x10, 7 min pobeda Spartak

Jedna od jacih livada mladjih ekipa za ovu godinu.Samo ne znam ko su ovi Северные,trebao je Jungvolk sa nekom drugom jacom mladjom CSKA ekipom da izadje na megdan clanovima U2 onda bi mozda i pobedili.

Ултрас

Postby Ултрас » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Ko zna koliko je kostiju puklo za ovih 7 minuta.Sto se tice ekipa kao ekipa(ne struktura) Bravo je po mnogima najjaca mladja ekipa u Rusiji.Prvi sastav je vec odavno u Union2,vodja im je decko koji ima 160 cm i 60 kila al ima srce i bije se ko lud.
https://pp.userapi.com/c840625/v8406256 ... RtAFck.jpg

Ултрас

Postby Ултрас » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Evo par snimaka od ekipe koja vise nije aktivna.Trouble Boys Firm Spartak.Svaka tuca im je teski haos dal pobedili dal izgubili.
TBF protiv Mladjih Jugenda
https://fanstyle.ru/okolofutbol/24711-1 ... ous-group/
Tbf i Bravo protiv Mladjih Dobermana(Loko)
https://youtu.be/6o1Qj3Eib2g

Tbf protiv mladjih Vikinga(Loko)
https://fanstyle.ru/okolofutbol/27363-0 ... -shutniki/

Tbf protiv Mobil Grup (zenit)
https://youtu.be/jMhUMPYXvEo

Neke od njihovih najznacajnijih livada
Tbf protiv Provincijske Familije
https://fanstyle.ru/okolofutbol/15489-1 ... ya-vs-tbf/

Tbf protiv mladjih Dzoli Nevski(Zenit)
https://youtu.be/ZdT-Fks-DkM

Postby 1914 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:38 pm

@Ultras Znas mozda da li su Eternal Fans(Loko) pod nekom ekipom ili su sami za sebe?Vidim da dosta saradjuju sa Yaroslavkinim mladjim ekipama na livadama.

Uvek mi je bila cudno da su 501(Jolly Nevsky mladji) uspeli da pobede glavnu ekipu TBF+Zapad.Vidim da protiv koga da su nastupali prodali su skupo kozu.Dostojna zamena za stariju ekipu JN.

Takodje ovi Famous Group(Loko) su bili dobra mladja ekipa. Znam da pruzili jak otpor Kindergartenu(tada su bili najjaca mladja ekipa u Rusiji,sada su Skola mladji iznad njih),takodje pobeda protiv CWO(ucestvovali prosmotri sa obe strane).Ekipa vise nepostoji a i deo njih je presao u Vikinge.

FG vs Kindergarten
https://vk.com/video14809640_164716239

Ултрас

Postby Ултрас » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Ne znam, dugo nista nisam cuo za njih,mislim da ne postoje kao ekipa vec su usli u neke druge.Bili su ok ekipa i sparingovali su sa Druzinom.
501 su uvek bili dobri i mogu da se nose sa vecinom ekipa.
FG su ti svi presli u Vikinge tj u njihovu strukturu odavno.Osrednja ekipa,jer su izgubili neke bitnije livade koje nisu smeli.

Новосадиста

Postby Новосадиста » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Ovi TBF nikog ne štede, iživljavaju se do kraja, al yato vidim da ni njih nisu štedeli drugi kad dodju u takvu priliku... vidi se da su momci 100% spremni za sve to... Ne razumem se baš najbolje ko je tu sa kim, ali mi se čini da ako ovi ostanu zjedno i nastave ovako biće sigurno jedni od jačih, ilil jedni od onih koji su za zaobilaženje...
стадион-место народног бунта!

Postby 1914 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:42 am

Malo akcije u Podmoskovlju

VF(FК Selkovo) + Енотья Стая (FK Reutov) vs Артисты (FK Veles Moskva). 15х15. 1 min pobeda kolicije

Sada cu pisati o grupama koje podrzavaju Rubin Kazanju i Tjumenj.U Kazanju sve vrti oko hul ekipe United South Front(USF) i njihove mladje ekipe USF2,pre je postojala i hul ekipa Cage Crew,ali su ugaseni zato sto su bili u Nazi fazonu.Imali su veliki pritisak gradski vlasti u gradu koji je 50/50 podeljen izmedju Tatara i Rusa.Deo ekipe je presao u ekipu po imenu Avijator(oni su nesto izmedju hul i utras ekipe).Tu su jos i Кузницы koji su ultras ekipa.USF je multieticna ekipa(mislim da im je cak i glavni vodja Tatar) koja fura patriotki stil i kada god gostuje Ruska fudbalska reprezentacija Kazanju pruze joj podrsku.Rubinovi neprijatelji su Samara(rekao bih glavni),Perm,Ufa...,dok nisam primetio da imaju prijatelje.

USF i ko

Tjumen je pre imao solidnu podrsku mogli su da skupe 300 ili 400 ljudi na tribini,ali je nastao problem kada su krenuli da bojkotuju tribnu zato sto ih je uprava kluba pokusala prebaciti na drugi deo stadiona.Sada se mali broj vratio na tribnu,dok je vecina i dalje protiv uprave.Klub podrzavaju dve hul ekipe First Line(bili veoma aktivni) i Soboli,dok ultras ekipa im se zove Sector 13.Glavni neprijteji su im navijaci Urala(pogotvo glavna njihova hul ekipa Rittern),Samara,Novosibrsk,dok su prijatelji sa navijacima Tobolska

Kako je pre tribina izgledala

Tjumen+Tobolsk(stara slika)

First line(stari video)

Soboli protiv Urala(livada pre par godina)

fedayn

Postby fedayn » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Свака част навијачима Зенита,сваког дана ме сви више одушевљавају.Ово је истинско залагање за национално помирење.Слика са меча против Урала:

Postby 1914 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Poznato je da Nevski Front(jedna od najbolji ultras ekipa u Rusiji)ima dosta clanova koji su u antifa fazonu i interesantno je da vrlo uspesno saradjuju sa hul ekipama Zenita(koji vaze za najekstremnije desnicare u Rusiji sto se tice navijaca) u vodjenu tribine.Njima svima je prvo najbitniji Zenit,pa tek onda politika.Po meni broj 1 tribina u Rusiji.

fedayn

Postby fedayn » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Ја сам чак видео једну стару слику екипе ''Brigada Che Guevara'' Зенит,загрљена са наци скинсима Ротора Вогоград.Као опуштенција пију пиво.Не знам где је настала,знам само да је негде 90-их.Ово што си поменуо за Невски Фронт,знам да су Зенитовци раније пикали фидбал са навијачима Спартак Налчика и њиховим вођом Муратом Мизовим.Левичарска екипа ''Red White Djigits'' је упитању.

Postby 1914 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Izasao video livade od prosle godine koja je bila tajna sve do sada,izmedju dve top ekipe juga Rusije.

Просмотр West Band (Rostov) vs просмотр Peppers Band (Kubanj),15х15, 2:40 min Pobeda Kubanj

https://vk.com/uzhnjiof?z=video447713632_456239019%2Fe74492f83b61fa6771%2Fpl_wall_-37549985

Peppers Band su strahovito napredovali od svog osnivanja pre 4 godine i sigurno su u samom vrhu Juga Rusije.

12 godina Bande Tuka(Spartak)

Return to “Свет”